Thanks for stopping by our blog and taking an interest in our reviews. If you’re interested in letting us review your novel, here are a few things you should take note of:
1) GENRE: As a YA blog, we mainly review anything that falls under the Young Adult genre. This includes categories such as paranormal, contemporary, dystopian, and more. However, we are also open to reading books outside the YA genre (E.g. New Adult), so you are welcome to send a request as well if your novel is classified as such.
2) WHO: Anyone is welcome, whether you are a debut or indie author or starting your tenth series.
3) FORMAT: We are open to almost any format, but just to make sure, please inform us what you’re planning to send us in your request. The formats that we do accept are: Hardbacks, Paperbacks, E-books (Compatible for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac) and ARCs. (Note: We both live in the Philippines, so shipping may be a problem for you. However, reviews will be posted up faster when we receive hard copies versus E-books, since we won’t always have the time to read on our laptops or e-readers.)
4) TIME: Please give us seven days to consider your review request. We will reply to your email after that. However, we realize that there are times wherein technicalities occur, so if we do not reply to your email during the given time period, please do send another one our way.
5) POLICY: Every single one of our reviews will always be 100% honest, as we believe firmly that each and every author deserves an honest review for their book, as it is something that they have worked hard on. The reviews on Read, Breathe, Read are entirely subjective, but in no way do ARCs, review copies, author sponsorships, or relations to publishers/authors alter our reviews in any form. The review shall contain the following:
- Synopsis of the book
- The publisher
- The date published
- Cover art of the book
- Number of pages
- Links to Goodreads and Amazon
- Anything else specified/requested
It will be posted on this blog and Goodreads as well, unless otherwise specified. In the unlikely event that we do not finish your novel, we usually prefer not to write a review, but we will let you know when this happens as soon as possible. Lastly, your book will be keep confidential; it will not be shared to anyone else.
6) CONTACT: There are several ways on how you can reach us. You can make use of the contact form found on this blog, which can be found after clicking on the ‘contact’ page. After you fill it out, it will send your request to the blog’s official email. Another way to reach us is to simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, if you want to make sure that we received your request, tweet us at: Tiffany: @readbreatheread or Alyana: @AlyanaLaddaran.